- Monday: Report back, no fraud, received our permit
- Tuesday: Clinic opened, saw clients, dispensed health care
- Wednesday: More health care dispensed, anti taking photographs of clients
- Thursday: Followed the paper work to who really does own the vacant lot and yes, it is Safeway
If the delays hadn't cost women health care, we would thank the anti's for providing us with a massive amount of free publicity. Our phones are ringing off the hook, much more than we had anticipated. The Aurora area has spoken and they want an appointment.
Here are some of the blogs & media pieces we think are worth revisiting from this past week:
- Bitch PhD celebrates our opening and thanks PP for the work we do. You're welcome.
- Chicagoist weighs in on our opening.
- Curvature reminds us why we can't ever stop fighting for our rights.
- Sin City Siren (love the name!) is a long-distance fan of the clinic. Right back atcha!
- I've had a wonderful life & her mom share joy over our opening. I seriously the love mother - daughter bonding. [edited bad link 10.08.07]